At the free, no-obligation phone consultation, you will have an hour to ask our Educational Consultants your most pressing questions about the college planning and financial aid process. In addition we will:
- Calculate your family’s Estimated Family Contribution, so you will know exactly how much the schools your child is most interested in attending expect you to pay.
- Calculate your asset protection allowance, so you can be aware of how much of your assets you can shelter from the financial aid formulas.
- Calculate your housing index multiplier, so you don’t give up extra equity that may decrease your chances to max out financial aid.
- Let you know what you and your child should focus on to maximize your chances of getting the most financial aid possible.
To make your free, no-obligation phone consultation most beneficial, please have your computer and the following items of information available:
- Most recently filed W-2, 1099 or other records of earned income for Student and Parents.
- Most recently filed federal income tax records for student and parents
- Records of Untaxed Incomes, such as Child Support, Welfare, Social Security, AFDC or ADC and any Veterans Benefits for students and parents.
- Current bank statements
- Current Mortgage Information, including original purchase price of home, current market value, amount owed, amount of monthly payment and yearly total taxes paid
- Business (Self-Employment) Records, and / or Farm Records
- Record of stocks, bonds and other investments, including retirement accounts and life insurance policies
- Copy of FAFSA if previously completed for any children
- Your child’s GPA, and ACT or SAT scores (or preliminary scores)
- List of Colleges your Student is interested in Attending
Request Your Free Consultation Today
Enter your information below to request a free consultation. One of our team members will contact you within 2 business days to schedule your session.