Financial Aid Data Gathering
Get your piece of the Financial Aid Pie!
Gathering the Data and Processing it. Then, filling out the forms. Our clients receive specialized attention throughout the financial aid process. The average family that enrolls in one of our college planning network programs receives $19,075 per year in financial aid. Our average “under awarded” family (after appeal by our CPN team) receives an additional $4,809 per year in aid.
- We help you find the best school you can afford, and help you pay the least amount possible.
- College Planning Checklist With All Timelines & Deadlines That Is Updated Electronically & E-Mailed Every Time Something Is Completed &/or Missing
- What combination of sessions would best suit your Student’s individual needs
- Free Bonus – Complete Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Register Your Student For The CSS PROFILE
- Complete Any Additional Forms Required By The Individual Schools
- Confirm The Accuracy Of The Student Aid Report (SAR)
- Make Any Necessary Adjustments To The SAR
- Advise and Counsel on Stafford and PLUS Loan Applications
- Provide Protection From Being Overlooked For Grants, Scholarships Or Loans Due To Mistakes In Your Financial Aid Forms
- Picking out the right college doesn’t end at the award letter. We’ll help you through the Appeals Process too.
- Spreadsheet Up To 3 Award Letters And Professionally Evaluate If Your Offer Was Fair
- Provide Tested Appeal Letters If You Were Under-Awarded
Get your piece of the financial aid pie. The average family that enrolls in one of our college planning network programs receives $19,075 per year in financial aid.
Let us help you find the best school you can afford, and help you pay the least amount possible.